Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Argument and Opinions

Not only did I learn so much from this project, I found a lawyer in Mr. Ryan Gile that I made a great connection with and will always have him to turn to for advice and information regarding intellectual property law. His answers to my questions were backed up with facts and actual cases he had been involved in. His credentials make me believe that he is confident in his knowledge of the law surrounding a topic that I will probably encounter very often in the fashion industry. My opinion is that trademark and copyright law are good topics for me to stay on top of when it comes to changes that are made. Not knowing the current law is not an excuse that the courts will accept for leaving oneself open to such a liability.

No comments:

Post a Comment