Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 9 EOC: Letters of Permission

I chose to do a permission letter to use trademarked property because I think that is something I may have to sometime use if I become a clothing designer in any way. Trademark issues come up all the time when it comes to working in the fashion industry. I also chose to do a permission to use content online. As a professional in an industry that is becoming more and more online based, knowing how to get a release of a trademarked image will come in handy when it comes to working for a label’s online store or website. I’m also very interested in going into the online press of a label in terms of the company’s social media presence and what kind of online content they want to use on the company website. I also did a model release form because as fashion professional, I will probably use models in some sort of capacity quite often. That is a pretty basic form that an industry professional should be familiar with. I also did a photo release form which I believe I will use when setting up an online store of my own or maintaining a company website for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment